Saturday 4 August 2007

More time-soakers

My list of books to read continues to grow. I've now finished a couple from my earlier list, but more have appeared in the meantime. And right now they're all taking a back seat to the newest Harry Potter, which I'm about half way through.

I'd probably have found time to read a lot more (and, hey, maybe even pray once a while) if I hadn't discovered Flickr. And I thought facebook soaked up a lot of time! Last night I was browsing through people's photos before going to bed, occasionally commenting on them, and annotating some of my own and suddenly four hours had passed. FOUR HOURS.

2 comments:

Alli and Frankie said...

Have you finished the book? What did you think? We thought it was amazing!

Trevor Coultart said...

Finished it last week, Alli. Thought it was great, but thought the last chapter was utterly unnecessary and spoilt my enjoyment a little. The story ends perfectly at the end of the penultimate chapter.

Ho hum.